Sunday, April 16, 2017


Today's Ride:

Distance: 26,36 km  -  16,38 mi
Time:  2h 57m 05s

Average Speed: 8,9 km/h  -  5,5 mph
Uphill: 267 m  -  0,16 mi
Downhill: 271 m  -  0,17 mi


Overall Distance: 172,68 km  -  107,29 mi
Overall Time: 15h 29m 40s

Notes:

Oh man, what a weather it was today. There was wind, there was rain, there was a little hailstorm...today I had it all. I rode as fast as possible, but in these conditions I'm happy to stay under three hours.

Today I did add some new stats like the average speed. However, there was one question that came up during writing them down and I hope some of you may help me out.
Here is the question:

Is it right to compare meters to miles? Or what length unit what be of better use?

If any of you have an idea, it would be awesome if you would help me out!

Plan for tomorrow is the same as the plan for today: I'm riding...

No comments:

Post a Comment